Anonymous asked: 15, 18, 38 and 40!
- 15: Are you a different person now than you were 5 years ago?
- Most definitely, yes. 5 years ago, I was an awkward middle schooler with no friends. Now I am an awkward college student with many friends. More things have changed than that, but I’d be hard pressed to enumerate them all. I came out to myself, to my friends, to my family. I went to high school. I went to one year of college. I wrote a novel. I learned to play the ukulele and guitar. I was in a band. I joined a marching band. I got drunk for the first time. I got high for the only time. I went to my first party. I did so many things that changed me a lot.
- 18: Are you lying to yourself about something?
- I used to lie to myself all the time. Now I lie to myself less often. Am I lying to myself about something now? Other than telling myself I’m over someone that I’m not… well, if I’m lying to myself then I don’t know the truth. Or I’m just very far in denial.
- 38: Are you a happy person?
- This is tricky. I guess right now I would say yes for the most part, but even within the last year, I would have answered no. Maybe I was misguided, then. Oh well. At the moment I would say I am mostly a happy person, with many periods of other emotions muddled in.
- 40: Where do you want to live when your older?
- Somewhere near friends. Probably in a city, so there’s always something to do. I can always go to Canada if I get claustrophobic and need nature.